Hold on, LOAers, this episode is DOUBLE TROUBLE in all the very best ways AND a podcast foursome!! Holli and Jeanna welcome fellow podcast hosts, Meridith Grundei and Joseph Bennett, for a conversation that really gives a beautiful view into the lives of two incredible creative minds, a beautiful friendship, and powerful partnership and how they have consciously created their lifestyles over the years! And Joseph shares the most epic conscious creation love story set in Balboa Park!
This episode inspires us all to listen to the voice that says “you gotta go” – we all need to listen to that voice! And, a new 4 letter word – C A K E! <We all agreed it was our new favorite four letter word.> It may also inspire you to pack up your family in an RV and travel the US for months and months while ensuring you always find a nearby improvisation class to join.
More about Meridith and Joseph:
Your hosts of Are You Waiting for Permission? are Meridith Grundei and Joseph Bennett. They’re friends, co-hosts, actors, improvisers and coaches. She lives in NYC and coaches actors, business professionals and presenters to fully engage with their audience, and themselves. She also mentors young actors and directors. He lives in San Miguel de Allende, México and coaches artists and other creative beings about the beautiful business of art — and life.
It was clear to the LOA gals that Meridith and Joseph quickly inspire others to take radical chances and challenge us all to take baby steps towards our most aspirational and creative goals…permission to ask Holli about that musical she has felt called to write! Enjoy this fun and thought provoking conversation!
LOA Uncorked Assignment:
- Commit to the beautiful vow that Joseph and Eli shared together: I promise to support you and your highest potential.
- Remember and apply the improv rule to your life: There are NO mistakes. Mistakes are gifts that provide reflection and inform your next steps.
- Where your attention goes your energy flows! Remember to prioritize your attention in your life to what serves you, your soul, and spirit most.
- Are You Waiting for Permission? Podcast
- Meridith Grundei the performer artist gal
- Meridith Grundei Coaching
- Joseph Bennett the artist/coach extraordinaire
As always, thanks for listening and we look forward to sharing more LOA badassery conversations with you! Please consider leaving a review and subscribing or dropping us a note to say hi and share your thoughts.
www.loauncorked.com l email@example.com I Insta: @loauncorked I FB: loauncorked
Join the party
Grab a glass and get in the club. Never miss an episode + get VIP insights from your new BFFs here:
Leave a Comment