The LOA Gals welcome an incredibly designed human, Erin Claire Jones. Excited for you all to listen to this episode, seek to understand your human design and begin to integrate changes in how you live your life, make decisions, and spend your time and energy that best support YOU!
Erin uses Human Design to help thousands of individuals and companies step into their work and their lives as their truest selves and to their highest potential. She is a guide, coach, and speaker and has a growing community of over 130,000 people who turn to her teachings for practical tools, digestible tips, and deeper self-knowledge they can access to live with greater ease and authenticity every single day.
What is human design really, you ask? Human Design is a synthesis of ancient wisdom and modern science that sheds light on a person’s energetic makeup, as well as specific tools they can use to live at their happiest, healthiest, highest potential. It doesn’t change who they are; it teaches them who they are. It offers insight into what’s possible, and highlights the significance of understanding and living as the fullest expression of themselves.
By putting this tool to work, you will be living your most authentic badassery life and living as you truly are designed to live!.
LOA Uncorked Uplevel Assignment:
- Head to Erin’s Website
- Look up your free Human Design HERE
- Consider purchasing a copy of your human design blueprint and identify 2-3 areas in which you could more closely align with your design. See the badass deal below from Erin!
Additional Erin Claire Jones information:
- Here’s the link to purchase a personalized guide to their unique design: get your Blueprint And THANKS to the generosity of Erin Claire Jones use the promo code UNCORKED for 10% off your Blueprint or a spot in Erin’s next Flow workshop
- Book an individual session with Erin HERE
- Here’s a link to join Erin’s next free intro webinar
- Erin’s Instagram
As always, thanks for listening and we look forward to sharing more LOA badassery conversations with you! Please consider leaving a review and subscribing or dropping us a note to say hi and share your thoughts via:
Join the party
Grab a glass and get in the club. Never miss an episode + get VIP insights from your new BFFs here: