On this episode of LOA Uncorked, you will join a fun and engaging discussion with a very special guest of the LOA gals. This episode was recorded on location (Portland, OR) and with a peanut gallery of onlookers that created the most magical environment for this insightful conversation!
Our guest is Mindy Shotwell, a dear friend of both Jeanna and Holli’s and a practitioner of LOA…even if it wasn’t a conscious choice at the time. Mindy has been an active creator and manifestor throughout our friendship and has made decisions and life choices intentionally – she’s a fierce truth-teller. We talk about how Mindy makes daily choices about the investments of time she is making and what tasks and commitments serve her, all while insisting she has a life full of adventure, joy, and meaningful partnerships. It is a reminder to us all – time is finite and life is all about choices. Not just the big ones…the everyday small ones are equally important.
We share the conversation with you today, as we did with the peanut gallery on the day we recorded. You’ll enjoy the peanut gallery – Mindy’s sister, Becky, and her partner and love of her life, Tina Hoogs – who were the best studio audience we could have asked for. (And, trust us, the LOA gals are loving the idea of a studio audience someday soon!).
As the LOA gals were listening to the episode prior to sharing with you, were struck by how beautiful a conversation that explores our lives, choices and our hopes and dreams amongst close friends and loved ones sounds like. We hope you enjoy this conversation and are as inspired by Mindy’s spirit, genuineness, and LOA badassery as we are! In honor of the peanut gallery, grab some snacks and join in the conversation.. Here we go…
LOA Uncorked Uplevel Assignment:
- Take inventory of where you spend your time, with whom and how that feels. Anything missing? Anything not serving you? Any investment of time that seems to be lacking a return on the investment? If so, make badassery changes!
- Find ways to weave in a few ‘Mindy-isms’ into rotation in the coming weeks. Once you start – you can’t stop!
- Let’s not sugar coat the turd
- We have a Code Red in Sector 4
- Sounds gouda!
- I’m having a hard time appreciating you right now
- Brrrr Brrrr in the Brrrr Brrrr’s (reserved for a cold morning in your neighborhood)
- I’m Socited!
- I’m not falling for that banana in the tailpipe…
As always, thanks for listening and we look forward to sharing more LOA badassery conversations with you! Please consider leaving a review and subscribing or dropping us a note to say hi and share your thoughts.
www.loauncorked.com l firstname.lastname@example.org I Insta: @loauncorked I FB: loauncorked
Join the party
Grab a glass and get in the club. Never miss an episode + get VIP insights from your new BFFs here: