Join Holli an Jeanna as they cover:
- August is punch drunk
- H&J bust out to Vegas consuming too many beverages
- Tribal advisors weigh in on what is your fantasy mini fridge item
- Holli is testing out the new Virgin Nashville hotel
- Holli raids the mini fridge always
- Let’s figure out our core values
- Cooper, Holli’s dog is snoring; Jeanna thinks it is Holli’s stomach
- We will walk through two methods to figure out your core values
- We don’t judge for values
- Core value questions:
- What do you spend time on that you like?
- What do you like to spend your money on?
- What do you think about?
- What do you visualize?
- If life was a magazine cover, what would it look like?
- What are your long-term goals?
- What showed up the most in your answers – that’s your core values
- Google adjectives – set timer for 10 minutes and set intention is to manifest the perfect core values for you. Write for 10 minutes every adjective that speaks to you
- Pull out 10 adjectives
- Then, take the 10 and get it to 5
- Put the 5 in a place that you see it daily
Uplevel Uncorked Assignment: Set your core values – answer the questions, spend time making a list of adjectives, weave them together and pick you top 5 values. Create a beautiful space to showcase your core value.
To Be Magnetic podcast with Lacey Phillips
Join the party
Grab a glass and get in the club. Never miss an episode + get VIP insights from your new BFFs here: