Join Holli and Jeanna as they cover:
- They are so hungry and want to go to a restaurant but it’s still COVID
- The pandemic is a gift
- No time in history to pause and reflect so long
- What has H&J uncovered about themselves during the pandemic and it has everything to do with the struggle
- Janet Jackson’s breast from the JT exposure gave the five second delay….control..really?
- Janet Jackson’s album may have been entitled Control but H&J think it’s about The Pleasure Principal and Nasty
- With the pandemic – months of life interrupted sudden change that forces quiet and introspection. We want to control something
- Jeanna feels her extroverted self has been squashed – no going out socializing which provides escape and fun. She has reverted to control and being hyper focused during the pandemic since there is no outlet
- We are all changing during the pandemic
- It’s a coping and not necessarily healthy but Jeanna says details and discipline makes her more calm. Who knew?
- Holli’s coping isn’t about running to the candy jar but is eating something healthy in the kitchen. Too much healthy food still is too much
- Holli has examined why she does what she does during the pandemic. She tracked the overeating to her childhood. When she was uncomfortable, she overate as a child
- Answer to the coping is to sit in the unrest and not micromanage and over-control or eat excessively
- Holli cooks asparagus in an air fryer
- Holli reflects on the patterns from childhood that are still impacting her today
- Two marriages and dating with emotionally unavailable men traced back to parents being emotionally unavailable
- Full moon in Scorpio this week – tough week for everyone. Holli felt the feelings and started breathing through it. Awareness and enough time that you have to be honest.
- Tracy Anderson Method – Holli started the sculpting – new healthy habits
- Jeanna has been meditating and breath work
- Jeanna talks about taking breaks during the day which helps her be more efficient
- Acknowledge old patterns and sit in the discomfort
- Overeating is a checking out process
- Holli would overeat and then compulsive dieting or exercising – it’s an addiction
- Once we acknowledge the things we do that aren’t serving us, it sets us free for other choices
- In the Chinese language chaos and opportunity are the same word. It either means one or the other depending on how you use the word
Uplevel Uncorked Assignment: No checking out! Look at how you are coping and is it unhealthy for you. Challenge your coping and look for the blessings.
Join the party
Grab a glass and get in the club. Never miss an episode + get VIP insights from your new BFFs here:
Leave a Comment