Episode 15: Mirror, Mirror
Join Holli and Jeanna as they take questions and explore:
- Recap of Episode 14 – Holli’s gallbladder is fine and she does not have jaundice
- Holli’s pain was from stuffing the tears down, stuffing into a cesspool and not releasing tears
- Disney should fine LOA for their lack of knowledge of Disney characters
- Looking in the mirror and owning what you are putting forth
- Tapping the tribe of people to help you see the good and not so good in yourself
- Your tribe can hold the mirror up and help you find the best version of yourself
- Who has the anger management issues, puppet master or Bob Ross?
- Jeanna hands out labels like deviant, etc.
- Jeanna thinks Holli is Miss Muppet with the puppet master
- First question is “I’m sad, how do I feel better.”
- There are a lot of reasons to be sad
- We cannot judge people’s level of sadness
- COVID has brought global epidemic of grief
- How does life work without the process, structure, tradition
- The harder it is for you to find your new groove, it is where sadness sneaks in
- We all have a sadness, a loss and a morning
- Full spectrum of emotions that COVID brings
- Aligns with the emotions of Seattle to Portland 200 mile bike ride without training. About half way, you ask why did I do this? Then, I’m not going to make it and finally something happens and you dream of the beer garden. The emotions are fear, sadness and finally joy
- Was Holli’s ass broken?
- The range of emotions remind us of COVID – all emotions are normal.
- You are not on permanent pause. Look for the beer garden, it’s right around the corner.
- Embrace all fears and concerns
- Question number two – “I’ve been dating this guy and he seems perfect but I don’t know something feels off. How do I know what to do?”
- Look for the yellow flags – they have to be there
- The closer you are to the story, it’s harder to see
- The audio has to match the visual – what he is saying has to match what he is doing. If not this is a big yellow flag
- He seems perfect, could just be your projection – you may wish that he is the one
- Communicate how you want to be treated
- Why do you have that question? Are they treating you how you want to be treated?
- Are you making excuses for him at any level?
- You want it to be better than what it really was
- What areas are you giving away your power?
- What areas are you not sticking up for yourself
- Are you being minimized by that person?
- What’s important to you? Is he delivering it?
- Holli learned a great dating lesson, great opportunity to work on herself
- Each relationship is a reflection of healing you need to work on yourself
- There have to be signals if you have the question
- The optimists view of relationships – look for gold not for fowls
- In the end we need to feel worthy and those that hold court with us have to rise to the occasion
- COVID sadness – Stay present, don’t think of the future, do little things that make you happy now, and you’ll move through it
- Any yellow flags, identify them communicate it and see what happens.
UpLevel Uncorked assignment – Feel all of your feelings and let them pass through you
H&J Live Q&A to come. In the meantime if you have a question email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe at www.loauncorked.com
Join the party
Grab a glass and get in the club. Never miss an episode + get VIP insights from your new BFFs here: